Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday June 26, 2009

Hey, I have a question for you out there. Can I list an item as a science objective for the PDR if it really needs to be done to determine the accuracy required for a given measurement? More specifically, I would like to list the following science objective:

Determine the variability in temperature of the troposphere, tropopause, and stratosphere during the last week in July in Ft. Worth, TX from 2005-2008


That objective would be accomplished through NOAA sounding data during that time period. The variability would be found from graphs of the data and regression analysis of the composite data. But I would use the results to make a statement on the required accuracy of the temperature measurement.

I am open to any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment